Friday 17 January 2014

Leaves & Leather; OOTD


Earrings; New Look,
Necklace; Kitsch,
Blouse; Asda,
Bracelets; New Look & Speechless,
Tights; Tesco
Flats; Tesco. 


I just wanted to do a quick post and share the outfit I wore for the #southwestbloggersmeet. I got this pretty Autumnal blouse in Asda which I showed in my grocery shop video. Tucked into my new gorgeous leather look skirt from Chiara fashion I thought it made for a great outfit. I love, love, love the zip detail that goes diagonally down the front, it does actually unzip the whole way not that I would ever use it as a feature haha! It just looks fun. I know this is going to be a staple in my wardrobe throughout Autumn/Winter and even into Spring/Summer. Teamed with an embellished cami, it's going to be one of my Christmas party outfits! 


Do you love leather as much as me?

Kerry
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram 

FIRST PUBLISHED ON LIVEDWITHLOVE.COM BY MYSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment